Telamon Industrial Solutions is rapidly becoming a North American leader in the assembly of automotive wire harnesses, primarily used in automotive safety application. As one of the largest private companies in Indiana, Telamon has eleven domestic locations and four international facilities in China, Mexico and Macedonia.
For their production facility in Skopje, Macedonia, DEKRA is looking for the following position:
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Planning, direction and co-ordination of the manufacturing processes;
- Develop tooling and fixture designs that incorporate error proofing concepts;
- Supporting day-to-day operations of a production floor focused on assembly processes;
- Manufacturing engineer must calculate the production cost, time involved, existing production resources, people and help Management make right decisions;
- Duty to calculate the work space requirements and should design strategies to utilize the work space effectively;
- Developing technical specifications for new equipment and tooling;
- Developing/improving the assembly process for new/existing products;
- Performing some minor modifications to tooling & equipment;
- Development and maintenance of process documents such as FMEA’s, control plans, training charts, shadow-graphs, etc ;
- Launching of new products;
- Recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls using the principles of lean manufacturing and Kaizen.
- University degree;
- Professional experience min. 2 years in similar field or industry;
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office Suite;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Ability to use AutoCad;
- Ability to troubleshoot through Allen Bradley PLC’s preferred.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Strong organizational skill including multi-tasking;
- Problem-solving abilities ;
- Strives to continuously develop and improve own skills and knowledge.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com .
Application deadline is 26/02/2020.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Location: Skopje, Macedonia
- Expires on: 26.02.2020
- Email for application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time indefinite period