Our client is renowned multinational company, one of the world’s leading companies in the field of consumer electronics. If you are willing to get a professional experience in international company and become a part of successful team, this would be perfect opportunity for you. On behalf of our client, DEKRA is seeking for motivated and proactive candidates being responsible for the following position:
- FIELD FORCE COORDINATOR AND TRAINER (Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo)
- Develop, implement and review Merchandising strategy, based upon market analysis;
- Recruits, hires, and develops field force team;
- Allocate field force strategically in accordance with store’s priority;
- Ensuring proper quality and quantity of field force in order to meet company target’s and clients’ expectations;
- Positively impacts the performance of field force team members by implementing and managing field support tools, bonus systems, tracking and weekly meeting routines, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and client’s customer satisfaction;
- Prepare, present and evaluate training courses of one day or more in Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo;
- Deliver structured, benefit-led training to key retail partners, in a classroom environment, in store, road shows and events;
- Prepare yearly training plan according to local needs as communicated by client and continuously update it;
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions for field force to deliver programs as designed for consistent execution;
- Adaptation and localization of Training material;
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met; provide weekly / monthly training reports;
- Work closely with Product Team to obtain up-to-date product training information and clear Brand messages;
- Supporting direct supervisor upon whose request performs all other tasks.
- University degree preferred or high school degree;
- At least 1 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of consumers electronics devices;
- Knowledge of Macedonian and Albanian language;
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Driver’s license.
Job related Skills:
- Customer oriented with strong communication skills;
- Good team player and relationship building skills;
- Passionate and high level of responsibility;
- Excellent organization, co-ordination, and time-management skills.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is: 24/01/2020.
All received application will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Истекува на: 24.01.2020
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Индустрија: Електроника