Опис на компанијата
Telamon Industrial Solutions is rapidly becoming a North American leader in the assembly of automotive wire harnesses, primarily used in automotive safety application.
As one of the largest private companies in Indiana, Telamon has eleven domestic locations and four international facilities in China, Mexico and Macedonia.
For their production facility in Skopje, Macedonia, Dekra is looking for the following position:
- CUSTOMS SPECIALIST
Опис на работното место
- Responsible for leading all imports/exports compliance;
- Ensure correct adherence to all tariff, customs fees and HTS assignments;
- Manage correct internal execution of IPR and EUR1 processing;
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all Customs Laws and changes;
- Be the Primary Interface for Customs Brokers and clearing houses;
- Conduct preference determinations (i.e. determine if country of origin of incoming materials has preferential origin status and manage all applicable travel certificates/documentation for these materials);
- Manage all customs related data (e.g. key directories, customs rates, tariff headings, etc.);
- Manage EUR 1 Process when needed – help the forwarder issue import customs declarations to assist in EUR 1 Certification of Movement and Origin;
- Manage IPR process, including all documentation and data entry requirements for North Macedonian Customs;
- Generate all required types of customs-related documentation (customs paperwork, invoices, international waybills, carrier-related transport papers, etc.);
- Monitor document responses from service providers and suppliers;
- Request, document and maintain delivery declarations for raw materials and equipment;
- Handle technical customs clarifications for complex imports and exports;
- Improve classification and pricing/taxing of goods according to the export-import regulations ;
- Supervise export customs clearance of consignment of goods and administrative activities ;
- Delegate and coordinate the preparation of export documentation for road, sea and air transportation of various types of goods;
- Proactively monitor and manage changes in the Customs Law, Customs regulations and the relevant legal orders in accordance to the intern delegations ;
- Perform other additional activities, as needed, in the customs operations.
- University degree or completed commercial training;
- Professional experience min. 2 years in customs, with specific experience in IPR procedures preferred;
- Vocational/technical training usually acquired through several years of experience on the job with additional technical/vocational training in the field of customs and forwarding.
Професионални знаења и способности
- Adapting quickly to various tasks, technologies and/or to various people and adjusting the way of working/behavior accordingly;
- Establishing relationships and/or networks with other areas and maintaining trusting cooperation;
- Dealing constructively with conflicts on a professional and personal level and dealing competently, diplomatically and discreetly with the situation.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is 22/07/2019.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 22.07.2019
- Емаил за апликација: email@example.com
- Индустрија: Логистика, дистрибуција, транспорт
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено