Опис на компанијата
Our client Automobili Group, dealer and service provider for Jaguar Land Rover for Macedonia and Kosovo is looking for:
Fleet & Business Sales Executive
Опис на работното место
- Uses an understanding of the offer and the Jaguar and Land Rover brands to develop a distinctive and compelling sales proposition for fleet & business customers;
- Uses local market data to analyse the opportunity for fleet & business sales and create a plan (short and medium term) which reflects market potential and NSC/Regional Office strategy;
- Establishes and manages a fleet & business sales database for lead/prospect management and customer relationship management for fleet & business customers;
- Uses local market data to identify prospective fleet & business customers. Uses details of prospects on the fleet & business sales database to drive prospecting activity (setting key milestones, tracking activity etc.);
- Develops prospecting campaigns to target prospective fleet & business customers (for example, to promote a new model);
- Plans and organises own selling activity to secure new business (e.g. by telephoning sales prospects, previous/existing customers and general enquiries);
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the needs of small fleet customers. Works proactively to meet customers’ needs (e.g. by resolving delivery issues or technical problems) and maintain customer satisfaction and develop new business;
- Demonstrates the JLR Customer First Behaviours in all interactions with customers and colleagues;
- Identifies the Key Decision Makers and influencers who will have an impact on the buying decision, and plans the campaign to develop their understanding and support;
- Participates in planning sales and marketing campaigns and promotions;
- Uses an understanding of the customer’s business and policy on company cars (e.g. replacement cycle) to develop the sales opportunity and shape the offer;
- Works with Used Car specialists in the Dealership to underwrite the residual value of fleet vehicles, to build an attractive offer for the customer and support the NSC/Regional Office’s Used Car policies;
- Understands the process for escalating complex customer requirements or proposals for support from the NSC/Regional Office Fleet & Business Sales Manager;
- Maintains the Dealer’s Fleet & Business Sales pipeline and works proactively to achieve targets;
- Ensures sales opportunities are maximised for the full range of JLR services and products, including warranties and service plans;
- Accurately appraises vehicles to purchase and sell, optimising the value for the Dealership;
- Works with Sales colleagues to maintain accurate stock availability information;
- Ensures vehicles are presented professionally at all times;
- Advises Sales colleagues on Fleet & Business Sales matters as required (e.g. responding to the need to communicate new information or answer practical queries);
- Ensures own work area, vehicles and clothing are kept clean, tidy and in a safe condition in order to uphold JLR and dealer standards;
- Preferable University degree;
- Preferable – Experience in sales and automobile industry;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Communication proficiency in English language;
- Driving licence – B category;
Професионални знаења и способности
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Perseverant, assertive and competitive;
- Ability to acquire and maintain professional contact and ensure high levels of client satisfaction;
- Ability to act independently as well as part of a team, self-driven and self-motivated professional;
- Strong sales drive;
- Affinity for vehicles.
The company offers challenging and encouraging environment and continuous professional development.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV on the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Application deadline is: 25/05/2019.
All received application will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 25.05.2019
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено