On behalf of our Client, DEKRA is looking for:
- HR MANAGER
- Review existing, establish and implement new HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision;
- Review / Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives;
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues;
- Work with the company’s executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company;
- Review / Develop comprehensive strategic retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals;
- Review / Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective;
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally;
- Crafting talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Formulating career development plans;
- Promoting inclusion in the workplace and reinforcing our position as an equal opportunity employer;
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Formulate career development plans;
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer;
- Ensure our hiring, onboarding and management procedures are effective for diverse groups;
- Lead employer branding efforts (like recruitment marketing);
- Evaluate training and development programs;
- Develop HR policies for all branches, countries, regions;
- Analyze the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools;
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives.
- Previous work experience as Psychologist or Talent Development;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software;
- English language, written and spoken skills;
- Knows the positions within IT company.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations;
- Ability to understand the IT business cycle, how we sell, what we sell and how each individual fits in the business cycle, how we collect revenue etc, so the process can be explained to all employees and the conversations can be driven from that point, as needed.
The client constantly seeks challenges and obstacles that help their people to achieve outstanding professional and ethical growth. One of the best things about working for this organization is the feeling of belonging to a huge family where everyone has your back. People are super smart, super kind and willing to grow constantly.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is: 20/08/2020.
All received application will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Македонија
- Истекува на: 20.08.2020
- Емаил за апликација: email@example.com
- Индустрија: Информациски технологии