Опис на компанијата
For our Client, a corporation, global brand in service operations, providing services to more than 100 million users, with its 50.000 employees worldwide, operating internationally, for its office of over 680 employees in Macedonia, is searching for a candidate for the position:
Human Resources Manager
Опис на работното место
- Translates manpower plans into recruitment plans, taking into account company needs and happenings;
- Identifying surpluses and gasps in numbers, competencies, skills and experiences and the budget;
- Manages the administration process in accordance to the Labor Law;
- Responsible for the HRIS in the company;
- Responsible for the internal HR policies and procedures; their upgrade in accordance to the Labor Law changes and company needs;
- Manages the key supporting systems (e.g induction, international processes, assessment systems, succession plans);
- Assists in the development and implementation of measurement and feedback systems that improve the contribution of individuals and teams to business performance;
- Monitors the design and implementation of cost-effective organizational, group and individual learning processes to achieve the skills and knowledge development necessary for current and future business success;
- Monitors and controls the performance management system implementation;
- Responsible for development and support of the HR team and their activities;
- Performs other duties and obligations at request of his/her superior;
- Responsible to perform the job in compliance with quality, environmental and customer satisfaction management systems.
- University Degree; Masters degree will be considered as an advantage;
- At least 7 years working experience - 4 years in relative functional area;
- Fluency in English Language;
- IT literacy.
Професионални знаења и способности
- Knowledge of State Labor Law;
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Leadership and managerial skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is: 22/03/2019.
All received application will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only sort-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Истекува на: 25.03.2019
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org