Опис на компанијата
As one of the largest private companies in Indiana, our client has nine domestic locations in USA and three international facilities in China (2) and Mexico (1). TELAMON, is launching a new facility in Skopje, Macedonia as being the most effective location for Industrial Solutions to provide wire harness manufacturing services to automotive and industrial-related customers who require competitive pricing, ultra-high quality, and just in time delivery. On behalf our client, to support European needs and growth, Dekra is looking for:
- MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Опис на работното место
- Develop and manage the start-up wire harness manufacturing plant’s maintenance department and maintenance program;
- Plan and supervise activities carried out by maintenance technicians;
- Monitor, analyze and reduce equipment downtime;
- Monitor and ensure effectiveness of maintenance actions to correct equipment downtime occurrences and reduce their frequency;
- Initiate and lead equipment improvements;
- Develop a good teamwork environment in the maintenance department;
- Manage all on-going maintenance problem resolution;
- Develop irreversible corrective actions to resolve maintenance issues;
- Manage outside maintenance contractors as required;
- Maintain consistent communications with all other departments and functional areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or technical degree and equivalent experience) in mechanical engineering, equipment manufacturing engineering or similar field;
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands on maintenance experience in wire harness manufacturing. Automotive Tier 1 experience preferred;
- Experience in managing maintenance staff in a fast paced manufacturing environment;
- Hands-on experience with maintenance of assembly lines, gauge usage and statistical techniques;
- Knowledge of maintenance management principles involved in maintenance planning and resource allocation.
Професионални знаења и способности
- Ability to manage multiple maintenance tasks and stay on schedule in a fast paced manufacturing environment;
- Strong knowledge and technical skills in maintenance of wire harness manufacturing equipment;
- Equipment includes: automatic wire cut/strip/termination, bench presses, wire cutoff , splicers, electrical testers, and conveyor systems;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong personnel management and motivational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with bilingual proficiency in English;
- Ability to professionally represent Telamon Corporation in all interactions with external maintenance contractors and regulatory auditors;
- Ability to train and organize training of maintenance employees.
TELAMON work style is defined by their corporate values: H2S2 – honesty, harmony, simplicity, and stewardship. Not only is H2S2 reflected in the way they work, but also in how they provide feedback. Because they are an entrepreneurial organization, you are encouraged to share your ideas and continuously challenge yourself on the job. "Trust us…once you arrive at Telamon, you may find an entrepreneur in yourself that you never knew existed."
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is 15/02/2018.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 15.02.2018
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Индустрија: Машинство и електротехника, Производство
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено