As a proven leader in the global aerospace sector, our Client designs, produces and delivers innovative solutions with the aim to create a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world. Therefore, we are looking for someone to join their brilliant team in Skopje in a senior capacity as a:
- Migration Manager
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of all migration and transition to operations activities related to the implementation of all equipment (hardware and software) and services provided by the project;
- Lead and assist with the migration of servers, systems, and data into cloud environments and address any issues that may result;
- Lead and participate in disaster recovery exercises, troubleshooting, and remediation;
- Running daily migrations. producing reports for the client and the team;
- Document migration and disaster recovery procedures.
- A University Degree or Technical Diploma in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related discipline. Exceptionally, extensive relevant experience may be considered:
- At least three (3) years of experience shall be related to the implementation, migration and transition to operations of ICT systems implemented;
- Experience with virtualization and storage technologies;
- Experience with migration projects and migration tools;
- Experience with disaster recovery planning, assessment, execution, and tools;
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM);
- Experience with System Deployment, Infrastructure;
- Experience with Active Directory, Servers, VMware;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Recognized industry certification from technology providers such as HP, Dell, VMware, Palo Alto, Microsoft and Cisco.
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly organized and strong work ethic;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail with ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously Excellent time management skills;
- Proactive nature and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work effectively within an environment with constantly changing priorities;
- Positive outlook with a commitment to excellence and high standards, even under pressure.
The work shall be executed at the default office location in Skopje, Macedonia with possible frequent travel across Europe.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Application deadline is: 17/08/2020.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 17.08.2020
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Индустрија: Информациски технологии