Опис на компанијата
Based in Stuttgart, with more than 100 branch offices nationwide, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top ten companies in the human resources service sector.
DEKRA Arbeit currently operates in 16 European countries with foreign subsidiaries.
We are expanding our international business network, opening our new subsidiary in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are encouraging competent candidates for the position Office Manager to join us!
Опис на работното место
The Office Manager is responsible for all business administrative duties to ensure office processes run smoothly as well as to support the office and the team with various administrative and financial tasks.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Processes paperwork for clients and employees;
- Maintain employees’ files, records and other documentation, including contracts, sickness documentation, travel expenses etc.
- Support employees with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Manages contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease;
- Participate in billing and basic accounting duties, including resolving billing questions and managing invoices;
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office;
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.);
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system;
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders;
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences;
- Provides cross-functional support including issuing and translating contracts, amendments, maintain records, files and prepare paperwork, ensures legal and financial compliance and collaborates with relevant departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field;
- Proven experience in a similar administrative role;
- Knowledge of office management procedures and basic bookkeeping principles;
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office;
- Familiarity with accounting / financial systems would be considered as an asset;
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. printers, scanner etc.);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner;
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Reliable with patience and professionalism;
- Willingness to take on new tasks;
- Fluent in local language and English;
- Driving license (B category).
If you have the right experience and you would like to join our team, please submit your CV in English language with the position title you are applying for at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline date is 24/10/2017
All received applications will be considered as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Софија, Бугарија
- Истекува на: 24.10.2017
- Емаил за апликација: email@example.com
- Индустрија: Човечки ресурси
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено