Опис на компанијата
Coniq’s HQ is in central London where they provide industry leading loyalty marketing software that enables their clients to learn more about their customers and how they behave. Through Coniq's efforts, their clients engage in deeper, more meaningful relationships with their loyal customers and brand advocates. Coniq is helping thousands of businesses around the world to build better brand awareness, and to use these relationships to increase the frequency and spend of visits, which has a positive impact on the bottom line for their clients. Skopje is also the base for their Android development team and it is expected that you will work closely with them to ensure that development between the two platforms is seamless and efficient. Therefore, Dekra is looking for:
- PHP Developer
Опис на работното место
This primary role for this position is to produce clean, quality code for new features and refactoring to improve existing functionality. You will be expected to work on your own, in pairs with developers from the Macedonian team, and remotely with developers based in the UK. Coniq domain model is fairly complex, and their product range reflects this. The candidate that excites Coniq is one that embraces complexity, while seeking to simplify it.
This role requires working with the following key technologies:
- PHP 7.n;
- Symfony 2 & 3;
- RESTful APIs;
The responsibilities of this role include participating as a member of the development team in the regular sprint-cycle and related activities such as daily stand-up, design sessions, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, code reviews, etc.
Specific areas of focus for this position include:
- developing new features and maintaining the web-based applications;
- contributing to the design of new features of the platform;
- refactoring existing code to improve performance, readability, maintainability, and scalability;
- helping to triage and fix software defects;
There is a lot of flexibility in the type of developer that Coniq hire, but here are the things that they think will make a person successful in this role:
- Min 2 years commercial experience with PHP applications;
- Professional experience with developing server-side web based applications;
- Professional experience with SQL;
- Significant experience with Object-oriented design (following SOLID principles);
- Experience with unit testing;
- Experience with Git and Jira;
Other relevant experience that is not required but could be beneficial for this role include:
- Experience with an application framework such as Symfony or Laravel;
- Experience with Design Patterns;
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages;
- Familiarity with queueing systems such as RabbitMQ.
Професионални знаења и способности
- Strong problem solving and logical, creative thinking abilities;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Proactive in identifying needs and proposing solutions;
- High fluency in English with the ability to communicate effectively with peers and non-technical colleagues.
This position will be a member of the tech team reporting to the Development Manager and will regularly work within an Agile environment with the following areas:
- QA - coordinate the identification and correction of software defects;
- Developers - collaborate with other members of the development team, local and remote.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is 12/10/2018.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 12.10.2018
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Индустрија: Информациски технологии
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено