Опис на компанијата
Coniq’s HQ is in central London where they provide industry leading loyalty marketing software that enables their clients to learn more about their customers and how they behave. Through Coniq's efforts, their clients engage in deeper, more meaningful relationships with their loyal customers and brand advocates. Coniq is helping thousands of businesses around the world to build better brand awareness, and to use these relationships to increase the frequency and spend of visits, which has a positive impact on the bottom line for their clients. Skopje is also the base for their Android development team and it is expected that you will work closely with them to ensure that development between the two platforms is seamless and efficient. Therefore, Dekra is looking for:
- PHP Team Lead
Опис на работното место
You must be comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary, Agile team. Coniq is a close-knit group, with QA, development, data engineer, data analysis and DevOps skills. You’ve worked with junior developers, ideally in a mentor capacity, and are used to reviewing code and participating in and leading group design sessions.
Coniq's ideal candidate looks something like one of these (or a mixture!):
- You’ve been a recognised senior developer in a team, and are looking to step up to technical lead;
- You’ve worked on large scale projects taking a key role in setting the direction of development;
- You’re a super-keen technologist, unable to be described as mid-level or senior or tech lead, you just want to take a good product and make it awesome;
- You should be a senior developer, but the opportunities aren’t there, and you’re looking for an opportunity to really prove yourself.
This role requires working with the following key technologies:
- PHP 7.n;
- Symfony 2 & 3 (Dependency injection, thin controllers, service configuration, single responsibility class design);
- Exasol (analytical database);
- Jenkins, Jira, Git, BitBucket;
- PHPUnit for unit and integration test coverage.
You will be expected to lead the team in Skopje, taking responsibility for entire projects supported by the QA resource in London. You will work with the Development Manager to run each sprint, managing the team to deliver projects on time, meeting Coniq’s high standards of code quality and reliability. You will be leading a small but talented team and critical to your role will be your ability to mentor the developers and enable them to work creatively, independently and at their best.
- Min 1 years previous experience as a team lead, min 5 years commercial experience as a PHP developer;
- Experience working with a SaaS platform desirable;
- Experience leading a team of developers on complex tasks;
- Significant commercial experience working with Symfony or a similar PHP application framework;
- Working independently to manage the entire development and release cycle;
- Experience with mentoring and conducting performance and salary review;
- Experience working in a remote development environment highly desirable;
- Commercial experience working with Agile methodologies.
Професионални знаења и способности
- Strong problem solving skills and a drive to be proactive and work independently;
- Strong team and collaboration skills;
- High fluency in English with the ability to communicate effectively with peers and non-technical colleagues.
For more information as to what Coniq does, take a look at their website (coniq.com). They have a very interesting domain model, a variety of different user types with different needs and interfaces, and a brilliant ratio of traffic volume to computational complexity. Coniq's platform is made up of:
- A web app for our clients to manage their internal products;
- Mobile applications with online / offline processing capabilities;
- RESTful APIs (public and private);
- Enterprise integration projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 12/10/2018.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 12.10.2018
- Емаил за апликација: email@example.com
- Индустрија: Информациски технологии
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено