Опис на компанијата
As one of the largest private companies in Indiana, our client has nine domestic locations in USA and three international facilities in China (2) and Mexico (1). TELAMON, is launching a new facility in Skopje, Macedonia as being the most effective location for Industrial Solutions to provide wire harness manufacturing services to automotive and industrial-related customers who require competitive pricing, ultra-high quality, and just in time delivery. On behalf our client, to support European needs and growth, Dekra is looking for:
- PLANT GENERAL MANAGER
Опис на работното место
Develop efficiency strategies to ensure the plant meets the production and quality goals and standards while minimizing manufacturing costs:
- Improve processes in support of the organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental policies and goals to maximize output;
- Grow the business throughout the start-up, developing an organizational structure suited for the growing business;
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met;
- Utilize manpower, facilities, equipment, materials, and assets to ensure minimal manufacturing errors. Maintain a safe and clean work environment throughout the entire facility;
- Drive Lean system implementations and training throughout all operations and to all associates;
- Coordinate and monitor the work of the operating staff in production, quality, maintenance, warehousing, and shipment of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements;
- Manage the quality and quantity of employee productivity, ensuring that each operation is staffed properly and in a timely manner;
- Administer assessments of employee performance and ensure deficiencies are addressed swiftly and effectively. Establish and maintain a well-trained and motivated staff;
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions;
- Ensure all areas utilize fact based problem solving techniques;
- Act as liaison with top management. Assisting in the development of strategic plans for operational activities. Implement and manage associated operational plans;
- Communicates with various customer and vendor contacts on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in industrial management, engineering, business or similar field;
- Minimum of 7+ years of wire harness manufacturing experience. Automotive Tier 1 experience preferred;
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement and ISO/TS (or IATF) 16949 Quality Systems. Strong Lean and Six Sigma background a must;
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Професионални знаења и способности
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stay on schedule in a fast paced manufacturing environment;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to identify measures of performance and actions needed to improve or correct performance;
- Ability to work and make decisions independently, within guidance received from senior management;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with bilingual proficiency in English.
- Ability to professionally represent Telamon Corporation in all interactions with the local government agencies, suppliers and customers;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists;
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusion, or approaches to problems;
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
TELAMON work style is defined by their corporate values: H2S2 – honesty, harmony, simplicity, and stewardship. Not only is H2S2 reflected in the way they work, but also in how they provide feedback. Because they are an entrepreneurial organization, you are encouraged to share your ideas and continuously challenge yourself on the job. "Trust us…once you arrive at Telamon, you may find an entrepreneur in yourself that you never knew existed."
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 15/02/2018.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 15.02.2018
- Емаил за апликација: email@example.com
- Индустрија: Машинство и електротехника, Производство
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено