Our client is renowned multinational company, one of the world’s leading companies in the field of consumer electronics. If you are willing to get a professional experience in international company and become a part of successful team, this would be perfect opportunity for you. On behalf of our client, DEKRA is seeking for motivated and proactive candidates being responsible for the following position based in Skopje:
Trainer objective is to use creative teaching methods and exciting product demonstration techniques to create brand advocates at retail, teach Brand Retail Ambassadors, to use their passion for teaching, client service and expert knowledge of technology to build quality relationships with Retail sales staff and management. Furthermore his/her tasks are to engage and excite customers by showing them how products can enrich their lives, create and deliver training sessions and product demonstrations that are truly memorable and generate sales and increase customer loyalty.
- Prepare, present and evaluate training courses of one day or more which will be held throughout the relevant markets. Deliver structured, insightful benefit-led training to key retail partners, in a classroom environment, in store, road shows and events. Manage an integrated training schedule to provide the right training, at the right location, at the right time based on plan and training needs;
- Develops, adaptation and localization of training material;
- Manages field force/promoters training certification program. Teach and deliver selected Training modules identified in the Training Curriculum for internal and external audience;
- Prepare yearly training plan according to local needs;
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and conducting appraisals;
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met and provide weekly/monthly reports;
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques. Online training site/content management;
- Support and work to key monthly objectives, monitor and give feedback from the marketplace and training programs;
- Supporting direct supervisor upon whose request performs all other tasks.
- University degree preferred or high school degree
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in a similar position
- Event and project management experience preferred
- Good knowledge of telecommunication products market and comepetitors
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Driver’s license
Job related Skills
- Excellent organization, co-ordination, and time-management skills
- Highly customer oriented with strong communication skills
- Good team player and relationship building skills
- Passionate and high level of responsibility
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self driven and results-oriented with a positive outlookMature, credible and comfortable in dealing with others, must be able to convince and motivate sales
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are intrested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aplication deadline is 25.03.2019.
All recieved applications will be considered as strictly confidential.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 25.03.2019
- Индустрија: Електроника
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на определено