Опис на компанијата
As one of the largest private companies in Indiana, our client has nine domestic locations in USA and three international facilities in China (2) and Mexico (1). TELAMON, is launching a new facility in Skopje, Macedonia as being the most effective location for Industrial Solutions to provide wire harness manufacturing services to automotive and industrial-related customers who require competitive pricing, ultra-high quality, and just in time delivery. On behalf our client, to support European needs and growth, Dekra is looking for:
- QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Опис на работното место
- Manage and develop the manufacturing plant’s quality department and quality program;
- Lead mistake proofing of manufacturing cells;
- Manage the proofing of customer drawings, specifications and requirements;
- Lead the internal auditing process;
- Develop, update and maintain Process Flow Diagrams, Control Plans & FMEAs;
- Manage on-going production problem resolution;
- Develop irreversible corrective actions to resolve problems;
- Lead the development of test, measurement, and detection devices;
- Develop and manage supplier quality program;
- Assist with maintaining good supplier relations;
- Lead KPC/KCC development and completion of PPAP requirements;
- Part drawing and GD&T interpretation;
- Conduct scrap evaluation, analysis and reduction plans;
- Lead internal design, validation testing and evaluation;
- Lead manufacturing associate training in SPC, quality gauge usage, inspections and all other quality program requirements;
- Maintain consistent communications with all other departments and functional areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in quality engineering, manufacturing engineering, process engineering or similar field;
- Minimum of 3+ years of quality experience in wire harness manufacturing. Automotive Tier 1 experience preferred;
- Experience in managing quality staff (engineers, technicians and inspectors);
- Hands-on experience with assembly lines, gauge usage and statistical techniques;
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Професионални знаења и способности
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and stay on schedule in a fast paced manufacturing environment;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Knowledgeable in ISO TS 16949/IATF 16949 as well as other automotive quality requirements;
- Knowledgeable in Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with bilingual proficiency in English;
- Ability to professionally represent Telamon Corporation in all interactions with suppliers, customers and regulatory auditors;
- Ability to train and organize training of employees;
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
TELAMON work style is defined by their corporate values: H2S2 – honesty, harmony, simplicity, and stewardship. Not only is H2S2 reflected in the way they work, but also in how they provide feedback. Because they are an entrepreneurial organization, you are encouraged to share your ideas and continuously challenge yourself on the job. "Trust us…once you arrive at Telamon, you may find an entrepreneur in yourself that you never knew existed."
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 15/02/2018.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 15.02.2018
- Емаил за апликација: email@example.com
- Индустрија: Машинство и електротехника, Производство
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено