On behalf of our Client, DEKRA is looking for:
- REAL ESTATE MANAGER
The Real Estate Manager is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, and programs as well as compliance with zoning regulations. The Real Estate Manager is also responsible for the operation and maintenance of the buildings and grounds, tenant relations, and accounting functions in accordance with the owner’s goals and objectives. Communicates with the landlord to help evaluate and resolve any disputes. Ensures property is maintained. May serve as a point of contact for the community. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. May give input into developing the budget. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Establishes a working and positive relationship with tenants, maintains liaison through visits and telephone calls, adequately clarifies lease requirements and terms, promptly replies to tenant requests and inquiries, and meets all new tenants prior to occupancy;
- Lock Outs: coordinates default notices and performs lock outs per landlord’s request;
- Promptly respond to all service requests from tenants;
- Ensure property portfolio is well maintained and repaired in good condition;
- Contracts with and works with and provides direction to contract vendors and/or engineering staff;
- Assigns work priorities, determines the extent of repairs and necessary corrective measures, and when applicable is responsible for control and operations of the heating and air conditioning systems and other building systems;
- Regularly and thoroughly inspects the medical properties, grounds and tenant spaces;
- Submits monthly property inspection reports based on observations, noting specific locations, conditions, and recommendations for corrective action;
- Ensures timely collection and deposit of rent and other accounts receivables. Follows company protocol for delinquencies including tenant and landlord communication and delinquency reporting. Inputs rent and other accounts receivables.
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Real Estate, or Finance, or the comparable experience;
- One to three years of related experience;
- A strong understanding of financial terms and principals and the ability to analyze and conduct complex financial and business decisions;
- The ability to effectively resolve situations or complaints from customers, employees, or management;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- The ability to express ideas clearly in written and verbal communications, with the capability to create complex financial and business-related documents;
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation;
- Must be willing and able to travel for training and orientation purposes;
- Superior customer service skills and orientation. Collaborative style needed. Ability to maintain professionalism always under stressful situations;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints, without direct supervision;
- Sound troubleshooting skills and the capacity to fully resolve problems.
As the Real Estate Manager, you will be responsible for all financial aspects and the overall management and maintenance of the property.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Application deadline is 11/10/2019.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 11.10.2019
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено