Опис на компанијата
Based in the heart of New York City, Slice connects the proud pizza makers with customers who are just as passionate about their pizza. In Macedonia, the Slice team is in direct contact with their U.S. partners and customers on a daily basis. Their teams in Ohrid and Debar work hand-in-hand with their New York City office to coordinate support, marketing and information efforts.
For their office in Ohrid Slice seeks driven individuals to fill in the role of:
- Senior Client Onboarding Manager
Опис на работното место
- Responsible for directly managing and growing the Macedonia Onboarding team;
- Empowering the employees and managers to consistently overachieve on sales quotas;
- Work closely with VP of Restaurant Partnerships to plan and execute on strategic initiatives for the onboarding team;
- Develop, coach, and train the onboarding team;
- Establish and track performance goals for each team;
- Set up and track reporting on all key metrics to empower teams and measure performance;
- Manage Salesforce processes with the Macedonia onboarding team;
- Optimize the workflows of the onboarding team to drive productivity and reduce costs;
- Represent the Macedonia onboarding team in cross functional efforts by providing updates on progress and communicating any team needs;
- Communicate effectively at all levels in the organization in order to foster a collaborative work environment;
- Promote company initiatives and encourage team involvement and communication between the Ohrid, Diber, Belfast and NYC offices;
- Develop culture and motivate your team through incentive programs and continued education opportunities;
- Continuously analyze and suggest improvements to existing processes, workflow, and management initiatives;
- As a member of the leadership team, the Sr. Manager Onboarding will ensure both internal and external customers receive high levels of customer service at all times;
- Supports the recruitment and interview process of new hires.
- College Degree;
- 4+ Years of experience managing and leading an inside sales team, account management team or call center;
- Strong written and verbal English skills;
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, Google) with the ability to quickly learn new software.
Професионални знаења и способности
- Proven strategic leadership and strong teaming/interpersonal skills;
- Consistent track record of success and achieving sales quotas;
- Outstanding, positive attitude;
- Experience building, training, and motivating teams;
- Metrics Driven Mindset;
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to make decisions;
- Comfortable in a constantly changing environment with strong desire to learn, grow and succeed;
- Effective analysis and problem solving skills;
- Stellar time management skills with the ability to recognize and focus on high priority tasks.
Slice has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change and provides leadership opportunities to every team member.
What to expect from Slice: competitive salary, full insurance and benefits, 40 hr. work week, collaboration with NYC industry experts, team outings/excursions/pizza parties
If you are looking to make a move and are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, please apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline date is: 01/05/2018
All received applications will be considered as strictly confidential.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Охрид, Македонија
- Истекува на: 01.05.2018
- Емаил за апликација: email@example.com
- Индустрија: Угостителство и туризам
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено