Опис на компанијата
On behalf our Client, which provides medical devices and software for real-time remote heart monitoring and analysis using their own innovative solutions, Dekra is looking for Senior QA Engineer
Apply, join the QA team and have a direct and positive impact on the lives of people every day!
Опис на работното место
- As a team player, collaborate with other Senior Quality Engineers to perform functional acceptance and other types of testing;
- Create or contribute to the creation of verification and validation test plans;
- Responsible for creating detailed test cases for planned changes to verify that the requirements are captured and implemented correctly with the Business Analyst or Product Owner;
- Responsible for verifying that test protocols/test cases are written completely and concisely, and for the creation of test reports, test summaries, trace matrices and other relevant reporting;
- Perform functional, usability, security, network, compatibility and regression testing;
- Works with the development team to identify, analyze and resolve defects;
- Experience with Agile Scrum framework is a plus, but not required.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field;
- Experience with automation script creation a plus;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or similar discipline/training, including one or more of the following types of testing: functional, stress, performance, integration, white box, gray box, black box, end-to-end and HA/DR;
- Experience working with global remote teams;
- Experience with SQL a plus, including testing database connectivity, performance, data integrity, assessing data security risks and defining related testing strategies and techniques;
- Experience building, maintaining and supporting software test automation a plus;
- Previous experience with testing in a medical device manufacturing environment subject to FDA compliance is a plus;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Професионални знаења и способности
- Good communications and documentation skills, including experience in writing SOPs, work instructions, training and other relevant documentation;
- Must work well in a team environment, be highly motivated, and willing to learn new skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks; level of understanding to pace work completion to the needs of the company.
Our client is looking for a highly energetic and motivated Senior QA Engineer. The Senior QA Engineer has the exciting opportunity to have a significant impact to the Company. The successful candidate will have a unique blend of technical knowledge and exceptional communication and problem-solving skills, coupled with a proven track record of successful contributions to the quality of large software and hardware product teams.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is 22/02/2019.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 22.02.2019
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Индустрија: Информациски технологии
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено