KIel Group is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of passenger seating systems for buses and rail vehicles on the local, regional and intercity level. Around the globe, Kiel is acknowledged for its high-quality products, unrivaled expertise, know-how and its dedicated workforce.
For Kiel’s production facility in Zhelino, DEKRA is looking for:
- SENIOR HR SPECIALIST
- Salary calculation;
- Running the dual education in the company;
- Recruiting candidates for open vacancies;
- Organizing business travels and company events;
- Organizing the shuttle service and keeping data on the needed documentation;
- Providing information for the meals of the employees and takes care on the quality of the food;
- Assisting in employee’s vacation planning and monitors all employee absences;
- Supervises the maintaining of physical and digital files of employees, documents, attendances, etc;
- Answering employees and supervisor questions;
- Communicating with public authorities regarding employee rights.
- Relevant faculty degree;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively
- in a diverse community;
- Minimum 4 years expertise in the area of Human Resource management;
- Proficient in English;
- Advanced knowledge of: MS Office applications especially Excel and Power Apps;
- High knowledge on Labor law and HR processes;
- Experience in recruitment vacancies with technical background;
- Individual, initiative, flexible, team player.
The client offers:
- Organized transport;
- Personal protective equipment;
- Daily meals, fruit and break refreshments;
- Birthday cakes and other presents through the year;
- Organized events;
- Committed team members with broad experience who share a common passion to build a world class business.
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is: 11.07.2022
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Tetovo, Macedonia
- Expires on: 11.07.2022
- Email for application: email@example.com