3Shape’s intraoral 3D scanner TRIOS is already changing the way people around the world receive dental treatment. We strive to deliver best-in-class solutions having a world class UI, supported by advanced algorithms, and by focusing on quality in all that we do.
We in the TRIOS Software team are now looking for a skilled and passionate software developer to help us take our scanning application to the next level.
What You will Do:
You will be part of a team of dedicated software colleagues located in Skopje and Denmark all working towards providing a state-of-the-art 3D scanning application. Offering intuitive, stable, and reliable workflows to the users is key, whether it’s a basic 3D scanning workflow, or a more complicated workflow where the user must be guided seamlessly through multiple scans, analysis tools and visualizations.
As a C# Software Developer, you will be developing new UI features of the application. The application relies heavily on an advanced underlying 3D framework and knowledge about 3D programming and computer graphics is therefore a plus but not a requirement. You will constantly have a quality mindset; you buy into concepts like the boy-scout-rule, and refactoring tasks don’t scare you off.
The way we work:
You will join a Scrum team having high degree of autonomy and trust. You will work together with the rest of the team, implementing user stories and tasks, participate in software design and problem-solving discussions, perform code reviews, etc. You will be using technologies and tools like C#, .NET, WPF, Visual Studio, TeamCity, Jenkins, and GitHub.
Skills & Requirements:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in programming, computer science or similar
- Minimum a few years’ experience with professional C# / C++ / .Net (WPF) software development or equivalent
- A team player with good communication skills and an agile mindset. Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with 3D programming and computer graphics is a plus but not a requirement
You are motivated by working in an agile environment where trust, collaboration, continuous change, and having fun is key. You are not afraid to challenge and debate within the team to ensure the best solution emerges and ask for help when needed.
As a person you are curious, have good energy, drive and enthusiasm and share our passion for providing high-quality and innovative solutions to improve patient care around the world. You are comfortable with being set an ambitious goal, and finding out how to reach it through experimentation, collaboration, and sparring
- An agile development based on Scrum and a high level of trust and responsibility of each team member
- A team in which you will develop your professional and personal skills and where you can shape your own career path
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- A well-structured organization focused on development of high quality, professional products
- Work/life balance to keep you in tune with your interests
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is: 16/05/2022.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia, and they will be stored in the DEKRA database. Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
- Location: Skopje, Macedonia
- Expires on: 16.05.2022
- Industry: Information and Communications Technology –ICT
Full-time indefinite period