As a proven leader in the global aerospace sector, our Client designs, produces and delivers innovative solutions with the aim to create a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world. Therefore, we are looking for someone to join their brilliant team in Skopje in a senior capacity as a:
The Mechanical Engineer shall be responsible for:
- The design, manufacturing and implementation of customized housing and shelter solutions for Mobile Telecom systems;
- Design and integration of vehicle mounted support systems like power generators, Shelters, Containers;
- Design and creation of transportation and loading plans, including weight and balance calculations;
- Calculate thermodynamics of electrical systems, HVAC and heat dissipation requirements;
- Calculate shock and vibration metrics for the protections of encased devices.
- Produce budgetary estimates for design and engineering work against public tender requirements;
- Create design plans in accordance with customer requirements;
- Lead and coordinate with OEM design processes for “made to order parts and systems” from a wide variety of industrial and military manufacturers;
- Prototype testing, analyses and improvement process execution.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience shall be related to designing industrial or military enclosures and protection housing solutions for (telecom) systems;
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing or machining of parts for Industrial, Military commercial machinery;
- Very proficient in the use of CAD and other engineering (3D) design tools with relevant certification (i.e. Autodesk Certified Professional);
- A University Degree or Technical Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline. Exceptionally, extensive relevant experience may be considered;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- The Mechanical Engineer shall have recognized industry certification from a relevant body;
- AutoCAD Autodesk Certified Professional or similar.
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to work in a team;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical thinker and problem solver;
- Attention to details.
The work shall be executed at the default office location in Skopje, Macedonia with possible frequent travel across Europe.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is: 10/12/2020.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Location: Macedonia
- Expires on: 10.12.2020
- Email for application: firstname.lastname@example.org