On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners;
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner;
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Format information for internal and external communication-memos, emails, presentations, reports;
- Take minutes during meetings;
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence;
- Join the Regional Director on regional visits.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration;
- Experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Solid English language knowledge;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge;
- Discretion and confidentiality.
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is: 05.07.2022
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
- Location: Skopje, Macedonia
- Expires on: 05.07.2022
- Industry: Administrative work
Full-time indefinite period