Our client is CYTROX, company with headquarters in Israel which expertise is in designing software solutions for businesses and governments which assists in design, management and implementation of cyber intelligence systems.
For the need of their rapidly growing team based in Skopje working on software platform for cyber security products, we are looking for:
- Developing backend services in a distributed infrastructure
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code
- Design and implement services (Microservices Architecture), based on Docker’s Ecosystem
- Knowledge of typical database systems (MySQL, SQLite etc.)
- Deep understanding of Python internals
- Integration with various third-party services (GitLab, APIs etc.)
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Minimum 2 years of experience with writing clean, readable Python code (preferably Flask, Celery)
- Experienced with Linux fundamentals
- Knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM and RESTful
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- A result oriented person able to work under very tight deadlines
- Developed verbal and written communication skills
If you want to join an inspiring working atmosphere with positive team and you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV on email@example.com
The company offers continuous support for professional development through trainings and courses, attractive salary packages with private health insurance included, gym/fitness/yoga/spa membership, daily lunches, drinks and snacks while working at the office, flexible working hours and additional benefits.
Application deadline is: 20/07/2021.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Skopje, Macedonia
- Expires on: 20.07.2021
- Email for application: email@example.com
- Industry: Information and Communications Technology –ICT