Our client is Nebb, a technology driven company that creates reliable industrial solutions to empower individuals, teams and businesses. Their core areas of expertise are Automation & Electrical, Digitalization and Critical Systems. Nebb also develops solutions and performs studies for the energy, process, and environment sectors. They particularly focus on advanced control of critical applications and cost-effective solutions, and delivering high-quality solutions based on a wide range of technologies within the Industrial Internet of Things.
On behalf of our client DEKRA is looking for:
- Senior Software Developer
Many of the following qualities are expected from the suitable candidate:
- Аbility to provide optimal design and implementation by following the best practices for writing clean, testable, and maintainable code.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines.
- Broad experience in designing, implementing, reviewing, testing, and debugging complex web, cloud, or distributed solutions that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- 4+ years professional experience in developing solutions based on .NET Core or NET Framework;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Understanding and applying SOLID principles;
- Committed to code quality, especially from a maintenance and clarity point of view;
- Knowledgeable in different architectural styles (SOA, Microservices, Serverless, etc.);
- Knowledgeable in relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL) and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB);
- Skilled in developing in an agile environment (Scrum);
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
Nebb has a notable culture built on the principles of hard work and great work-life balance. A requirement for all employees is to be dedicated, curios and willing to learn and develop.
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is: 30/09/2022.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
- Location: Macedonia
- Expires on: 30.09.2022
- Industry: Information and Communications Technology –ICT