Happyhour.io is looking for skilled developers to join a new backend development crew. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing various product requirements to build a new gamified event driven casino which will also showcase our own in house developed games and will be utilizing blockchain tech such as NFTS and smart contracts,
- Building reusable code for future use;
- Writing highly performant backend services and functions;
- Focusing on quality and promoting best practices;
- Contributing to product development, user feedback and roadmap planning;
- Troubleshoot and debug application.
Experience and understanding of the following:
- .NET Technologies;
- NoSQL databases;
- Kubernetes and Docker;
- KEDA (Kubernetes Event-driven Autoscaling);
- Microservices architecture, Events, Event Streaming and PubSub;
- Testing Frameworks;
- CI/CD Workflow.
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is: 31/05/2022.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
- Expires on: 31.05.2022