As a proven leader in the global aerospace sector, our Client designs, produces and delivers innovative solutions with the aim to create a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world. Therefore, we are looking for someone to join their brilliant team in Skopje in a senior capacity as a:
The Electrical Engineer shall be responsible for the design and implementation off:
- Electrical installations of permanent and temporary housing (Shelters, Tents, IT rooms);
- Mobile Diesel Generators;
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS);
- Environmental Heating, Ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) system;
- Housing and maintenance of communication systems;
- Low voltage and data cabling solutions;
- Must be able to perform maintenance, repair, modify, refurbish, and troubleshoot and diagnose faults in power cabling and associated sub-systems, grounding and bonding, copper based structured cabling, as well as fibre based structured cabling and related equipment in commercial, military and industrial establishments of all types systems, and be able to document these as processes and procedures in relevant documentation packs;
- Must be able to create and interpret diagrams and schematics to a highly proficient degree;
- Perform documentation of processes and procedures for testing and certification activities on electrical installations in accordance with relevant standards.
- At least five (5) years of experience shall be related to designing of electrical systems for industrial or military applications;
- At least five (5) years of experience shall be related to relevant practical experience in operating and maintaining electrical systems for industrial or military applications;
- Candidates with relevant EMC or ESD knowledge or specialization are urged to respond regardless their background;
- Feels comfortable negotiating designs and products against specifications and requirements with specialized manufacturers;
- Able to certify electrical installations against local standards;
- Knowledge of working with oils, refrigerants and coolants and the proper disposal procedures for environmental protection;
- A University Degree in Electrical Engineering, or related discipline. Exceptionally, extensive relevant experience may be considered.
- The Electrical Engineer shall have recognized industry certification from relevant local bodies;
- Preferred to be a member of a professional international body; (IEEE), (IET) or (IEC) (Or similar).
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to work in a team;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical thinker and problem solver;
- Attention to details.
The work shall be executed at the default office location in Skopje, Macedonia with possible frequent travel across Europe.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is: 18/01/2021.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
Детали за огласот
- Место: Македонија
- Истекува на: 18.01.2021
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org