Lead Installation Engineer
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group responsible for defence and aerospace products and services. The business line Communications, Intelligence & Security is the new one-stop-shop for satellite and terrestrial communications systems, intelligence and security solutions.
The successful applicant will primarily be enrolled into the Projects implementation teams but may also provide engineering support to other projects within the Airbus portfolio. As part of the project the Implementation Team are responsible for conducting technical site surveys, pre-installation staging, installations, on-site support for integration & commissioning, modifications, upgrades and project documentation support-activities across selected establishments worldwide.
The Lead Installation Engineer will report into the Implementation Manager and will typically engage directly with both internal and external customers or their representatives, ensuring that all supported activities remain compliant, are implemented and delivered to exacting engineering standards whilst maintaining objectives. As well as team working you will also be expected to provide individual support where ever required and you must be prepared to travel at short notice.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Lead Installation Engineer main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all assigned E2E installation activities as the senior Airbus representative on-site.
- Installation team technical lead.
- Take ownership and supervise completion of task associated activities, encourage development, training and skills share amongst peers and colleagues.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the Implementation Manager.
- Ability to successfully engage with internal project and technical teams, external customers and stakeholders.
- Ensure deployed personnel remain fully compliant maintaining Airbus standards, protocols and behaviours at all times.
- Achieve, maintain, demand exacting engineering standards and compliance with Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- Promote a healthy team culture for efficiency, innovation, team working and knowledge sharing.
- Adopt a proactive approach to incident management and problem solving (record, report, and track).
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years proven experience in conducting technical surveys and fixed site communications, voice and network installation projects.
- Adept in installation, cabling and fibre optic installation techniques.
- Experience of document writing and a thorough understanding of technical publications and design documentation.
- Proactive and autonomous, you should be a team player with good report writing, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be analytical with a structured and diagnostic approach towards technical problem solving to at least L2 and L3.
- CCNA, ICND1/2., Cisco Voice/Security (optional)
- Experience using MS applications, Visio, technical drawing tools and platforms such as SQL, MS SharePoint etc.
- Technical project management.
- Electrical installations (qualified/certified to EU standards).
- Knowledge of Cisco voice, firewalls and security techno ledges.
- Networking essentials – An ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP and ATM protocols and technologies.
- Theoretical and practical experience with traditional voice and VoIP technologies and protocols (SIP, H323, RTP, IAX) and PBX’s on various vendors (Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson).
- Knowledge of IP and Serial encryption devices.
- Knowledge of Servers, MS & Linux OS applications.
- Knowledge of X21, RS530 and serial communications protocols
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related discipline.
Fluent in both spoken and written English.
The work shall be performed on weekdays in accordance with the official working hours Monday – Friday.
The work shall be executed at the default office location in Skopje, Macedonia.
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is: 23/05/2022.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia, and they will be stored in the DEKRA database. Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 23.05.2022
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на определено