Award-winning company Casumo opens its first offices in Skopje. Since 2012 they are leading the innovation of the iGaming industry. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom Casino and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences.
On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
- Verify, maintain and document financial transactions appropriately keeping accounting journals, ledgers and other financial records updated accordingly;
- Actively participate in the month-end closing process leading to the submission of accurate monthly management accounts in a timely manner;
- Take ownership of periodic reconciliations such as accruals, prepayments and related party reconciliations by collecting and analysing account information;
- Take ownership of balance sheet and income statement checks for all group entities as part of the month-end closing process;
- Assist in the day-to-day accounting tasks and invoicing procedures and support the accountancy manager and other accounting staff with any other assignments as instructed by management from time to time;
- Assist in the preparation of error-free financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance;
- Compile VAT workings, prepare the VAT returns for submission and ensure that the relevant taxes are paid properly and on time;
- Assist the team with the statutory audit and liaise with external auditors as necessary;
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards and guidelines;
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations and systems of internal control;
- Review cost centre transactional postings and ensure variances to budget and forecast are reviewed and explained and any amendments are processed;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Perform other ad hoc analysis and tasks as may be required.
- A fully qualified accountant through ACCA or similar or in the final stages of obtaining the qualification;
- Knowledge and experience in tax would be considered an asset;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within accounting, preferably in the gaming industry;
- Sound knowledge of IFRS reporting standards;
- Able to work against stringent deadlines and deliver in a timely manner;
- Able to work well within a team and communicate with colleagues at all levels;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft applications especially Microsoft Excel.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 12.03.2023
- Индустрија: Сметководство
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено