LIDL, the international German chain of grocery stores is expanding in Macedonia. LIDL operates around 11,200 stores worldwide and are active in 32 countries, employing more than 310,000 people globally. On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
Administration Assistent: Contracts and Processes
- Communication with suppliers negotiated at national level – explaining the required documentation and introducing specific systems, which the suppliers will need to fill in / to work with
- Preparation of contracts for food products own brand and brand for own and other countries;
- Preparation of contracts for non-food products negotiated at national level;
- Preparation of contracts for fruits and vegetables , flowers and plants, negotiated at national level;
- Processing of price confirmations of national suppliers after the conclusion of negotiations;
- Collection of data (supplier data form, bank form, etc.) for own-brand and branded food; suppliers, as well as for non-food products agreed at national level and verification of their authenticity;
- Collection of article forms and data on the packaging of own-brand and branded food products, as well as on non-food products agreed at national level and verification of their authenticity;
- Creation and maintenance of basic data in the contract writing system
- University Degree;
- 1 year experience in the field;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
PROFESIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Result oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
*This position includes a training period of 1 year in Bulgaria
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is: 18/01/2022
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 18.01.2022
- Индустрија: Продажба и набавка
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено