LIDL, the international German chain of grocery stores is expanding in Macedonia. LIDL operates around 11,200 stores worldwide and are active in 32 countries, employing more than 310,000 people globally. On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
- Chief Buyer
- Line manager of all buyers (direct supervisor);
- Choice of the product assortment in alignment with the company’s strategy – an optimal mix between international and national products;
- Understanding and positive development of department KPIs;
- Key role in the organization and execution of national product comparison and analysis;
- Daily assortment and product development in order to guarantee Lidl’s unique selling point – best price / quality ratio;
- Communication with other Lidl countries and HQ;
- Control and positive development of the results of current buying department strategy implementation;
- Market analysis; Definition of sales prices;
- Presentation of current development and results;
- Perpetual strive towards improvement of the assortment.
- At least 4 years of experience in the field;
- University Degree (preferable education in Business Economy or Trade);
- Deep understanding of customer preferences, local supply chains (producers), change management( ability to adapt plans and strategies due to the nature of the FMCG market);
- Fluent English Language skill;
- Knowledge of German language is preferred (candidate should strive to learn it-free German language lessons will be organized);
- Driving license.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
*This position includes a training period of 12 months in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Germany.
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is: 09/08/2021
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 09.08.2021
- Емаил за апликација: email@example.com