As a proven leader in the global aerospace sector, our Client designs, produces and delivers innovative solutions with the aim to create a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world. Therefore, we are looking for someone to join their brilliant team in Skopje in a senior capacity as a:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the process, including establishing priorities and work assignments;
- Tracking compliance to internal policies and procedures aligned to ISO 10007:2017 and STANAG 4427 Ed. 3 underpinning ACMPs (ACMP-2000, ACMP-2009, ACMP-2100);
- Resolving / escalating any compliance issues;
- Support the future configuration Management inputs into tender submissions;
- Facilitates Configuration Management audits and Configuration status accounting;
- Reviews critical incident outage, resolution results, responses, and dispositions of failed changes due to CMS related issues;
- Manage the process to deliver configuration control on all documentation prior to customer release;
- Facilitates communication and engages business and IT management to encourage configuration management efforts and value proposition;
- Engages with strategic projects to ensure Configuration Management can deliver required CMS functionality within project timeframes;
- Reviews and approves all changes to the CMS infrastructure where applicable;
- Reviews and approves significant IT infrastructure changes to ensure impacts to configuration management data are properly addressed;
- Mentors the organization on Configuration Management services, concepts, policies and procedures;
- Chairs the Configuration Control Board (CCB) and enacts changes as directed;
- Provides and approves all requirements, use cases, user stories, etc. in support of new or improving functionality of the CMS.
- A University Degree or Technical Diploma in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related discipline;
- Exceptionally, extensive relevant experience in configuration management in accordance with STANAG 4427; Ed. 3 underpinning ACMPs (ACMP-2000, ACMP-2009, ACMP-2100) and ISO 10007:2017 may be considered;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to work in a team;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical thinker and problem solver;
- Attention to details.
The work shall be executed at the default office location in Skopje, Macedonia with possible frequent travel across Europe.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is: 10/12/2020.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 10.12.2020
- Емаил за апликација: email@example.com