Award-winning company Casumo opens its first offices in Skopje. Since 2012 they are leading the innovation of the iGaming industry. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom Casino and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences.
On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
- Customer Service Ambassador – German
- Listen and respond to our player’s needs and concerns and provide professional, friendly support at all times ensuring our players are our number one priority;
- Work in collaboration with other teams such as Player Protection, Sports, Payments and VIP;
- Contribute fresh new ideas, giving constructive feedback to constantly improve how we work and exercise your creativity;
- Support customers across multiple brands via live chat and email with an average of 75-100 cases (emails & chats) per day;
- Assist management with day to day tasks, while expanding your knowledge and progression.
- Native level German skills;
- Experience in online gaming, customer service (online or offline) or hospitality is considered an advantage;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces.
Working hours are in three shifts:
- Morning shift: 8am – 5pm: 4 days on, 2 days off
- Evening shift: 4pm – 1am: 4 days on, 2 days off
- Night shift: 10pm – 8am: 4 days on, 4 days off
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 13.12.2022
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено