On behalf of our client, EAST GATE MALL, which is the first multifunctional complex to merge a shopping and entertainment center, residence complex and business park with a primary goal to raise the living and business standards and bring new energy to the heart of Skopje by introducing a new lifestyle , DEKRA is looking for:
- DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Coordinate directly the approved marketing strategies into the digital side;
- Implement digital marketing activities;
- Ensure digital target achievement and measure digital success on a monthly level( number of followers, reach, engagement, impressions) and translate how the di;
- Monitors East Gate Mall development in the virtual world (proposes tools and tactics for SEO optimization, etc);
- Develop digital marketing strategy for social media of East Gate Mall ( Facebook, Instagram, You Tube), also in near future Tik Tok, as well as for digital platforms such as the web site;
- Monitor and maintain the content actual on the web site;
- Prepare and implement content, systematizing information from internal departments and coordinating with outsourced marketing agencies;
- Revise and give recommendations to budget spending and distribution for digital advertisement Google Ads, Sponsored Ads on Social Media, minimum CPC, etc.;
- Coordinate the marketing agencies to inspire interesting and engaging marketing content such as posts, marketing emails and influencers;
- Create marketing content materials such as presentations, datasheets and brochures and develop standardized presentations, scripts, proposals, briefs;
- Process the digital reporting for monthly marketing reports;
- Develop lead generation strategies with objective, targets and measure and develop scoring system to evaluate lead quality and quality opportunities;
- Analyze ROI by capturing digital marketing campaign performance metrics;
- Assist with the writing, delivery and tracking of press releases and briefing the media;
- Collaborate with the team on new ideas, directions and venues for marketing and communication;
- Produce monthly newsletter and distribute to the email marketing list;
- Work closely with IT department on conceptualizing and leading projects on new competitive features and improvements of the digital platforms. Update and systematize the digital tools by coordinating with tenants and internal departments, as tenants’ information, news, offers and events in the pre-opening and post-opening phase;
- Set up and manage marketing campaigns such as email campaigns, apps, including writing copy, working with a web designer on HTML and tracking campaign results;
- Update and maintain the company websites and corporate image, goals and objectives, branding is consistent with company’s mission and position statements.
- University diploma in digital marketing, marketing communication, business, e-business, economics or any related field;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in corporate marketing department of marketing agency;
- Project management experience.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques (social media development, lead generation, SEO, targeting, re-marketing);
- Knowledge of social media platforms, online marketing tools and marketing campaign development and implementation processes is also helpful;
- Knowledge of excellent English and Albanian;
- Solid computer skills and knowledge in designers programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Canva);
- Self-motivated, improves by giving proposals-not only criticism, sees opportunities for business, problem-solver not problem creator, considers problems as challenges.
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is: 19.08.2022
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 19.08.2022
- Индустрија: Маркетинг и ПР
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено