On behalf of our client Grant Thornton, network of independent assurance, tax and advisory firm, made up of 56.000 people in 140 countries, DEKRA is looking for:
- IT Auditor
- Support the achievement of business targets;
- Conduct tests of design and implementation and operating effectiveness of IT controls;
- Substant sources for transactions’ recognition and IT systems’ data reconciliation to support assurance work;
- Create process documentation i.e narratives, flowcharts and standard operating procedures;
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identifies security and control risks;
- Perform audits on information systems, platforms and operating procedures in accordance with established corporate standards for efficiency, accuracy and security;
- Address any IT ana Cybersecurity Risk related to system, data, reporting and programs;
- Preparation of reports/ deliverables/ status updates/ audit committee presentations etc;
- Deliver client assignments to include IT external audit, third party controls reporting, IT regulatory compliance and IT risk management reviews and ensure quality delivery as per client requirements;
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality through quality review/ assurance process with respect to complete and accurate documentation of testing results and review others’ documentation according to regulatory guidelines;
- Work closely with client management;
- Stay current of technological innovations and trends in the internal auditing and distribution industries;
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of data processing systems, procedures and applications to safeguard assets, ensure accuracy of data and promote efficiency.
- 5+ years of experience in similar role;
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent;
- Relevant Professional certification (i.e CISA, CISM, ISO 27001:LA);
- Good knowledge of ISO 27001, in the absence of certification, may be considered a strong asset;
- Master’s Degree (M.Sc. or MBA) will be consider as a strong asset;
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent command of the English language and computer literacy;
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of leading practices and frameworks (i.e CoBIT, NIST, etc.);
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations;
- Good knowledge of GDPR framework;
- Good knowledge of MS Azure Security Products.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 09.12.2022
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено