On behalf of our client LIBERTY Skopje, one of the largest steel product manufacturers in the Balkans offering Cold Rolled and galvanized coils & sheets as well as pre-painted coils mainly for the construction and the general industrial sectors across the Balkans and South East Europe markets, DEKRA is looking for:
- Key Account Manager
- Responsible for defining, articulating and implementing the plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals;
- Providing a complete market analysis; coordinating local market research activities and reporting on commercial business optimization;
- Developing forecasts and strategies to achieve sales at price levels to ensure profitability
- Proposing a multi-year plan;
- Marketing and strategic plans (including product and service development);
- Proposing business plans for Key Clients as well as product promotion activities in the country and in Europe;
- Preparation, consolidation and implementation of budgets and quarterly sales plan for the perimeter;
- Providing order optimization according to the strategic requirements of the business;
- Providing proper understanding / distribution of Price Guidelines to sales managers;
- Ensuring new business opportunities are discovered in line with medium and long-term goals;
- Team management and ensuring team communication, motivation and effectiveness;
- Customer satisfaction monitoring, analysis and sharing of results;
- Evaluating complaints about commercial impact and checking that activities are being implemented;
- Monitoring changes in the industry and leveraging them for business opportunities.
- More than 10 years in technical fields, in R&D, production, quality management is recommended;
- High level of technical training (through university education or professional experience).
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- Demonstrating leadership, a sense of vision and the ability to motivate others;
- Strong sense of organization and planning;
- Working in transversal teams that requires the development of a network of relationships;
- High level of autonomy;
- Ability to build interpersonal and commercial relationships and customer focus.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 15/01/2022.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 15.01.2022
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Индустрија: Геологија, рударство и металургија