Our client is Prospective Media Services AG, with HQ in Zurich, whose digital HR tech solution is offered to the largest employers in Switzerland. Part of their development team, based in Skopje, will work closely with the lead developers in Switzerland particularly for TELEBOY, the Swiss most innovative internet and tv provider. For their need for a senior Android developer who will lead the newly established team, DEKRA is looking for:
LEAD ANDROID DEVELOPER
- Working within an interdisciplinary scrum team that will develop innovative solutions for Teleboy’s app on Android;
- Adding architectural knowledge which will bring the mobile and tv apps to the next level;
- Integrating internal and external APIs, implement native UI following the MVVM pattern and enhance the mobile streaming technology consisting of video player, download components;
- Object oriented programming, software design and architecture, user interface design and unit tests in order to enhance the app and to share with the team;
- Agile development methodology like Scrum, user stories, code reviews, retrospectives etc.
- 5 + years of experience with developing mobile applications (Java ,Kotlin) on Android for phones and tablets, and preferably Android TV’s;
- Experienced in object-oriented programming / design, software architecture, TDD and Clean Code;
- Experienced with developing complex software systems by using latest architectural standards and paradigms (design patterns, clean code);
- Experience in developing multimedia applications by using audio and video technologies will be considered as high advantage;
- Experience in REST web services, RxJava, Dagger (Dependency Injection), Coroutines, Flows will be considered as advantage;
- Experience with agile software development;
- Exceptionally team-minded and the ability to communicate;
- You love to share your knowledge and to educate your teammates;
- Developed leadership and communication skills;
- A reliable team player with knowledge-sharing and supportive approach.
If you prefer large amount of freedom to pursue your tasks based on your own responsibility, and you want to lead and create your own team, then this is the perfect opportunity for your next career challenge. Please send your CV on email@example.com
Application deadline is 05/08/2021.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia, and they will be stored in the DEKRA database. Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 05.08.2021
- Индустрија: Информациски технологии