Adora Engineering Skopje and related companies, a business group primarily engaged in Real Estate Development as well as Financials, Stock Markets and Organic Food Trade across Macedonia, Serbia and Middle East is looking for:
- Marketing and PR Manager
- Develop and implement integrated marketing, communications and media strategy;
- Actively market and promote Company news and project development, property management and acquisition activities;
- Act as communications spokesperson and lead person on media interactions;
- Work individually to research topics, creating content regularly to grow the company’s footprint and format blog posts in website platform;
- Coordinate all public relations activities;
- Event management – preparation of proposals for organizing promotions and presentations; positioning of action products;
- Evaluating the performance of campaigns;
- Ensure document and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand;
- Managing all aspects of marketing and PR at the corporate level;
- Managing and training marketing and social media team;
- Collaborate with the graphic designer to craft marketing materials and order branded merchandise;
- Creative design and launch of promotional events for recognition and identification with target groups with brand and sales improvement;
- Proactively generate ways to advance the company’s brand;
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends.
- BA/Ma in marketing, communications or a related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a PR/Marketing and communication leadership role;
- Professional knowledge of English language; Working proficiency of Serbian language;
- Proven track record designing and executing successful marketing campaigns at both a local and national level;
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent verbal communication skill, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements;
- Solid relationship with national business and industry media outlets;
- Ability to create and assemble marketing materials;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- Open to frequently travel to Serbia.
If you are interested to be a part of a company with high performance culture, that values learning and commitment to quality by following and applying the innovations in urban architecture and housing comfort globally, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 25/01/2021.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 25.01.2021
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Индустрија: Архитектура, градежништво, геодезија