Award-winning company Casumo opens its first offices in Skopje. Since 2012 they are leading the innovation of the iGaming industry. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom Casino and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences.
On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
- Payments and Risk Analyst
- Handle daily payment related reports;
- Review accounts, carry out risk assessment before processing withdrawals, maintaining high confidentiality level, according to internal procedures;
- Take action on accounts according to internal procedures;
- Respond to all payments related queries sent through different communication channels, always making sure that provided information is true and accurate;
- Actively contribute to improve current internal processes in order to enhance the customer experience as well as effectiveness of the team;
- Liaise with 3rd party service providers in order to solve payment processing issues and provide a high level of service towards the players;
- Perform various checks in order to prevent fraud, abuse and money laundering;
- Actively participate in the daily team meetings;
- Escalate suspicious cases to the KYC and Fraud Team;
- Closely cooperate with the KYC and Fraud Team;
- Raise any training needs to the Team Lead;
- AD hoc tasks assigned by the Team Lead and/or Manager.
- Having a good understanding of Gaming and player behavior from previous experience in a similar role is considered an advantage;
- Creative, proactive, and willing to see how ideas come true;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Good understanding of Gaming and player behavior.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces.
Working hours are in two shifts:
- Morning shift: 8am – 5.00pm: 4 days on, 2 days off;
- Evening shift: 4pm – 01.00am: 4 days on, 2 days off;
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Детали за огласот
- Истекува на: 08.01.2023
- Емаил за апликација: email@example.com
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено