Award-winning company Casumo opens its first offices in Skopje. Since 2012 they are leading the innovation of the iGaming industry. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom Casino and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences.
On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
- Platform Engineer (DevOps)
- Build scalable, highly-available, robust cloud infrastructure to support Casumo’s platform and ensure continuous delivery;
- Ensuring availability, scalability and resilience of platform services;
- Research, evaluate and implement various technologies to improve the platform efficiency, performance and availability;
- Work within agile cross-functional teams;
- Manage automation processes, from provisioning and inception through to day-to-day operations;
- Simplifying and reinventing systems, processes, and tools.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role;
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash or Go;
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging stacks, such as Prometheus and ELK;
- Experience with production K8s workloads on GCP/AWS and have a solid knowledge of Terraform and/or CloudFormation;
- Use CI/CD practices, tools to rapidly deploy changes to customers while minimizing risk using practices like A/B tests, blue-green deployments, and feature toggles.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Analytical/methodical skills;
- Self-starter/ highly motivated;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
Детали за огласот
- Место: Македонија
- Истекува на: 16.01.2023
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено