LIDL, the international German chain of grocery stores is expanding in Macedonia. LIDL operates around 11,200 stores worldwide and are active in 32 countries, employing more than 310,000 people globally. On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
- Project Manager- Process implementation and validation
- Identifying national processes and ensuring their implementation;
- Introduction of new projects, as organisation of a digital system for document management and implementing article stock group analyzes system, as well as new virtual platforms for doing the daily business ;
- Observance and implementation of all legal provisions and internal company rules, as well as implementation of international standards, resp. norms
- Increasing the productivity through constant optimization of processes and systems;
- Building, developing and implementing a system of indicators to measure the success of the entrusted unit;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and joint development of appropriate measures in cooperation with other specialized units;
- Introduction of the Lean Management Concept – for optimization and simplification of existing practices;
- Validating the information for products and suppliers in our stock system via daily audits
- Ensuring the high quality of reports and statements such as sheets related to management decisions, changes in purchase prices, changes in sales prices;
- Ensuring timely creation and distribution of reports ;
- Ensuring continuous verification of nationally prepared contracts and communications, as well as the correct entry of data on items and suppliers in the systems (eg through verification catalog);
- Coordination and introduction of new systems, eg, Digital Signature;
- Contact person for the systems in Commodity Supply;
- Ensuring the smooth operation of programs, databases and Excel spreadsheets in the entrusted unit, such as the specific intern commodity system, the task administration system as well as conducting access audits;
- Ensuring correct reporting of national agreements on additional bonuses and rebates
- Coordination of preparation and conduct of national commodity analyzes;
- Coordination of monitoring of price differences between invoice and commodity system.
- University Degree;
- 3-4 years’ experience in the field;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
PROFESIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Result oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in people management is advantage
*This position includes a training period of 1 year in Bulgaria
If you have the experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is: 18/01/2022
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 18.01.2022
- Индустрија: Продажба и набавка
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено