On behalf of our Client, an IT company that works on designing, managing and implementing cyber intelligence systems, DEKRA is looking for:
- QA Automation Engineer
- Automate anything and everything (infrastructure build out, testing, deploying, monitoring etc.);
- Work with developers, QA and IT;
- Analyze current development/operations workflows and look for ways to improve them;
- Find flaws and test top-notch cyber security products.
- 3 years of experience in an IT environment preferred;
- Python, shell or other system programming (moderate skills required, extensive preferred);
- Linux administration experience a plus;
- Experience with testing methods (blackbox, whitebox, unit, stress etc.);
- Experience with phone testing (Android, IOS, adb, logcat, Xcode etc.);
- Experience with Puppet (chef/other configuration management tools);
- Experience with version control systems (in particular Git);
- Experience with Python/Django administration/ architecture a plus.
PROFFESIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and oral communications in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline is: 05/11/2020.
All received application will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Детали за огласот
- Место: Македонија
- Истекува на: 05.11.2020
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Индустрија: Информациски технологии