Isobar Commerce provides global retailers with a single source for expertise, technology and operational support. We have a proven track record for delivering, managing, and innovating multi-channel commerce platforms for major international brands and retailers including, Asda Direct, Clarins, Shiseido, Adidas and many more. Our world-class team has delivered sites for over 25 brands with more than 400 sites across 60 markets.
As part of a global expansion strategy, the company has set up a key Sofia technology team of Software Architects, Software Developers, QA Engineers, Project Managers, and Technical Support Specialists. Now, we are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to become part of our engineering community.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- 3+ years of commercial experience in testing Web and Client/Server applications
- Exposure to automated testing; professional experience with Selenium will be a huge advantage
- Deep understanding of the best practices in creating system test scripts, test execution and defect reporting/tracking
- Experience in testing web applications across different platforms and browsers
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Critical thinking and ability to collaborate with a team on urgent issues resolution
- Understanding of the following Web technologies: HTTP(S), S/FTP, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Possess contagious passion about quality
- Very good verbal and written English
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Understanding of performance testing principles and best practices
- Experience of web usability, i18n and accessibility testing and the corresponding tools
- Understanding of the principles of agile software development
- Knowledge in some key Internet and e-commerce principles such as: SEO, Web Analytics, Geotargeting, CDN, etc
Main responsibilities of the role are :
- Actively participate in the planning, implementation and maintenance phases of a project
- Identify test conditions from project documentation and develop and document test cases and test scripts to cover those conditions
- Execute test scripts, record results and perform detailed initial root cause investigation
- Assist in analyzing the results of the automated tests execution, as well as maintain and extend the automated scripts’ coverage
- Work with Technical Leads, Business Analysts and Solutions Strategists to review project documentation such as Product Backlogs, Functional Requirements, Technical Specifications, etc.
- Work with Technical Support and Developers to resolve any defects identified
- Ensure timely and regular communication to all team members
- Share knowledge and ideas with the team
- Work independently and as part of a SCRUM team
- Assist in the production of daily, weekly and monthly QA managerial statistics, e.g. defects by project, area, severity, etc.
- Currently we do not have an office in Macedonia. But we do offer fully remote work.
- We are huge believers in work-life balance, that’s why we offer all of our employees 25 days of paid leave
- We recognize strong talent and go above and beyond to attract and retain the best people, that’s why our remuneration packages are among the top on the market
- We understand that there cannot be a “one size fits all” approach when it comes to benefits, that’s why we have a customizable benefits package, fits your own needs.
Attend the most popular tech and business events in Bulgaria and the Balkans for free, of course.
If you are interested in joining in a growing organization in this exciting role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Please, write your CV in English language.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
Детали за огласот
- Место: Скопје, Македонија
- Истекува на: 20.01.2022
- Индустрија: Информациски технологии
Вид на вработување:
Полно работно време на неопределено