Magia Investment, an international company is opening a new production facility which will be cultivating medical cannabis at EU GMP Standards in Industrial Zone- Kumanovo. On behalf of our client, DEKRA is offering new and exciting career opportunity:
- Quality Assurance Manager
As the Magia Quality Assurance Manager the primary function is to develop, manage and coordinate the Quality Assurance requirements of the company. This requires maintenance of the Quality Management System which ensures compliance with the necessary legislation.
The principal objective is to ensure that medical cannabis production facility is/will be in full compliance with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain and continually improve Magia Quality Management Systems (QMS) and ensure that these are fully compliant with the MK and EU GMP regulations and legislation for medical cannabis cultivation;
- Monitoring and coordinating and Company’s EU GMP Consultants progress with the Management Team Agenda and the workplan;
- To develop and continually improve the awareness of Magia staff in the requirements of GMP and best practice for applying GMP to Magia activities;
- Developing the necessary PFD’s (Process Flow Design) and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) both for internal and for EU GMP purposes and ensuring from the correct implementation and application through internal audits;
- To develop and deliver training in all aspects of Quality Management and EU GMP;
- Ensure systems are in place and are followed for the reporting and investigation of quality related incidents, defective products, or adverse events. These systems will identify the root cause of such incidents and generate strategies for preventative actions;
- Ensure systems are in place for the control of critical documents (e.g. SOPs, policies) and records (e.g. batch production records) to ensure they are reviewed regularly to reflect current processes and they are available at the point of use;
- Ensure that effective change control procedures are in place for changes to the manufacturing process, EU GMP activities and other areas of the company as applicable;
- Lead in the recruitment of Quality staff, as required, and ensure that the department is adequately provided with trained, motivated staff who can perform effectively.
This is a challenging role, and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following behavioral competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with bilingual proficiency in English;
- Excellent leadership with the management skills and confidence to inspire others to achieve;
- Solid organizational and planning skills with the ability to plan whilst delivering results to deadline;
- A determination to continually develop and improve our processes;
- Keen to learn and share knowledge with the whole team;
- Effective communicator with the understanding of the dynamics around relationships and a proven track record in effective relationships management.
- Bachelor’s degree of pharmacy;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience;
- Relevant work experience in EU GMP compliant facilities;
- Experience in EU GMP audit.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your CV on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is: 16/11/2020.
All received application will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: email@example.com
Детали за огласот
- Место: Куманово, Македонија
- Истекува на: 16.11.2020
- Емаил за апликација: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Индустрија: Производство