Wienerberger is the largest brick maker in the world and holds leading positions in the tile market in Europe with over 200 factories in 30 countries. They are focused on the production and distribution of ceramic building materials. Wienerberg’s mission is to work as a preferred supplier of building materials in Europe based on the long-term quality, energy efficiency and natural beauty of their products.
For their facility in Vinica, Macedonia, Dekra is looking for:
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (m/f)
- Organizes, controls and coordinates work in electrical maintenance workshop and other processes related to the automation in the plant;
- Perform timely supply of spare parts and raw materials for the needs of electrical maintenance;
- Organize timely repairs of all major defects that will occur on the installed electrical equipment in the production facilities;
- Controls the materials used and work done during the repair and maintenance activities of the equipment;
- Perform daily and periodical technical inspections of the total electrical equipment and electricity consumption;
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual plans for preventive maintenance;
- Management of the costs of electrical maintenance within the budget;
- Management and coordination of the contractors that provide services and maintenance at the factory;
- Propose measures to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of production processes;
- Responsible for the safety and health of all electrical maintenance workers and contractors;
- Responsible for the timely and quality performance of the tasks, as well as compliance of the requirements regarding the Quality Policy, Principles and Practice in the Company.
- Higher education - Electrical Engineering profile;
- Minimum 2 years of experience;
- Good knowledge and experience with machines with computer control, PLC (preferably Siemens S7), hydraulics, pneumatics and ideally robotics;
- Excellent knowledge of English and possibly German language;
- Experience with team management in the production environment will be considered advantage;
- Professional experience in an international company will be considered advantage;
- Exposure and knowledge of health and safety is essential and preferably with an appropriate qualification.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communication skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, self-initiative in the work;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Results oriented;
- Driver's license.
Wienerberg offers wide range of company trainings provided – including but not limited to leadership skills, product trainings, other specific trainings related to the position, opportunity for best practices and experience exchange with plants abroad; international exposure.
Working hours : 07.00-15.00 from Monday to Friday.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is 19/07/2019.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Location: Vinica, Macedonia
- Expires on: 19.07.2019
- Email for application: email@example.com
- Industry: Production / Manufacturing
Full-time indefinite period